Boost Productivity While Protecting Your Data with a Professional-Grade File Sync and Share Service
Employees today demand mobility and flexibility. If IT doesn't deliver, they just bring in their own tools. Employees are using their personal mobile devices and free or low cost consumer grade collaboration apps for accessing work files. While boosting their productivity, employees have also unintentionally introduced risk into the workplace. These consumer grade solutions typically lack the rigid security requirements that businesses demand. In order to regain control and maintain a secure environment, businesses are beginning to standardize and develop use policies around data access.
Secure Anytime, Anywhere Access to Your Most Important Files
Ensure Data Protection with Business-Grade Security Features
- 256-bit AES Data Encryption
- Remote wipe from devices
- True Data Privacy isolates business files
Ensure Fast Employee Adoption and Client Satisfaction with Easy-to-Use App
- Intuitive and elegant design requires little to no training
- Impressive file rendering across multiple devices
- Easy to use file and folders with convenient full text search
Enable Simple, Secure Team Collaboration
- File locks, change tracking and notification, and commenting
- Permission-based shared folders with full access, modify or read-only options
- Control externally shared links through password protection and link expiration dates
- Unlimited file extension support and file versioning
Sync, Store and Access Files From Anywhere, and Any Device
- File versioning and undelete features offers fast file recovery
- Desktop application support: Mac and Windows
- Mobile apps support: iOS and Android
- Web interface for quick access to your files when you are away from your devices
Built for Business with Advanced Administration Control and Permissions
- Audit trails about users, devices, and files for compliance and security purposes
Security and Architecture
ZVision Sync takes a holistic approach towards security, incorporating a variety of structures and mechanisms at various layers within the ZVision Sync service architecture.
- Security upload and store files. User A creates a new Project and uploads the whiteboard photo to the Sync service from the passcode-locked Sync app on her mobile device during the meeting. The photo is transferred via SSL and encrypted using AES 256. Security of stored Sync data is ensured by ZVision Sync's use of multiple Data Centers and dual-level data redundancy.
- Control access. User A accesses the Project later from her desktop computer and shares the Project with other Sync Users on her team, defining individual access rights and permissions on a per-User basis.
- Control redistribution. Sync Users who receive the Project can be restricted from re-distributing the Project and the Files it contains, allowing modular control of sensitive information that can be tailored to fit an individual User's role within an organization. Sync Users can, if their permissions allow, re-distribute shared content through Public links, enabling password protection and disabling content downloads as desired.
- Defeat a security issue, if one occurs. In a situation where a company data security policy breach occurs, a Sync Project owner (or any Sync User with Full Access permissions to the Project) can easily deletea Project or File that has become compromised. Because Projects and Files can only be distributed via URI-based links, deleting a Project or File from your Sync environment immediately removes it from a link distribution point and eliminates the security issue.
Are you tired of SPAM cluttering your Inbox?
According to the Anti-Spam Research Group of the Internet Engineering Task Force, SPAM is increasing in volume approximately 20% per month. This could cost your company significantly in terms of IT resources and lost employee productivity each year. Our ZBlocker SPAM Filtering Service solution helps you control the amount of spam and unwanted content entering your company's email service.
ZLan's Spam Filtering Service (ZBlocker) allows you to stop spam before it impacts your network. ZBlocker scans, quarantines and shields email servers from inbound malware and other similar attacks while filtering out SPAM before it ever touches your network's perimeter. In addition, ZBlocker allows you to:
- Set rules and have control of both whitelists and blacklists
- Access automatic updates from leading spam identifying sources, allowing for minimal administration and ensuring that your users have comprehensive and accurate protection, even as the methods of spam attacks change
- Examine stopped messages in the quarantine area, accessible via ZBlocker's 24x7 web-based portal
- 30-day email retention
By stopping spam traffic from coming into your company's network with spam and content filtering, you will find many worthwhile benefits, including:
- Freeing up valuable bandwidth by stopping spam before it gets into your network, decreasing the workload on your internet connection and enhancing overall e-mail server performance
- ZLan's professionals managing your spam will free up your internal IT resources
- Reduced costs associated with disk space and backup of useless e-mail
Contact us to start decreasing your network traffic, reducing costs associated with storing and backing-up spam, and gain control over decreased productivity associated with spam problems.
Our server and applications hosting solutions provide customizable answers to your cloud-based needs.