Responsibilities and Authorities:
The responsibilities and authorities stated below are subject to established policies.
- Manage the team members
- Manage the resolution of tickets
- Communicate with customers for issues that may be caused from ticket resolution
- Manage customer equipment for storage, building and deployment
- Manage scheduling of Cloud Services Team members
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical terms and concepts into layman’s terms
- Some weekend work may be required on occasion, so must have ability to occasionally work remotely updating servers
- Reports to the Cloud Services Manager
- Interfaces with Sales / Project Engineers / Rapid Response Engineers / Cloud Service Technicians / Cloud Services Specialists
- Frequent, daily interaction with SBS customer base
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a technical support role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a remote technical support role
- Experience with current Windows Desktop operating systems required.
- 1 to 3 years supervisor experience in a technical role
- LAN/WAN and basic network troubleshooting and problem solving preferred.
- Familiarity with email server and spam filtering technology preferred.
- Must have exceptional communications skills.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work remotely as needed