Making Changes After a Cyber Attack
Our ZBlocker Suite includes four layers of protection against SPAM, malware, viruses and other malicious attempts to infect or hijack your devices.
First Layer of Protection | Anti-Malware
ZLan’s Malware protection gives you the following features:
- Malicious website protection
You have all the best malware detection, protection, and malware-removal bundle in one package. By adding this additional layer of protection and remediation technologies, it will break the attack chain by combining advanced technologies.
Second Layer of Protection | Anti-Virus
ZLan’s Anti-Virus will deliver exceptional malware and virus protection while using a fraction of the disk space of competitors. ZLan’s anti-virus utilizes cloud technology so that it can scan your computer quickly without using resources needed for the user to run their business applications.
Third Layer of Protection | Anti-Spam
ZLan’s Spam Filtering Service allows you to stop spam before it impacts your network. ZBlocker scans, quarantines and shields email servers from inbound malware and other similar attacks while filtering out SPAM before it ever touches your network’s perimeter. In addition, our solution allows you to:
- Set rules and have control of both whitelists and blacklists
- Access automatic updates from leading spam identifying sources, allowing for minimal administration and ensuring that your users have comprehensive and accurate protection, even as the methods of spam attacks change
- Examine stopped messages in the quarantine area, accessible via 24×7 web-based portal
- 30-day email retention
By stopping spam traffic from coming into your company’s network with spam and content filtering, you will find many worthwhile benefits, including:
- Freeing up valuable bandwidth by stopping spam before it gets into your network, decreasing the workload on your internet connection and enhancing overall e-mail server performance
- ZLan’s professionals managing your spam will free up your internal IT resources
Reduced costs associated with disk space and backup of useless e-mail.
Fourth Layer of Protection | ContentShield
ZLan’s Web Content Filtering latest security platform is a line of cloud-delivered network security products called Umbrella that protects networks, Wi-Fi Hotspots, and devices in any location. Because it is cloud-based, there is no hardware to install and businesses can be up and running immediately. The ZLan Web Content Filtering includes the following features:
- Blocking for malware, botnets, and phishing
- Detecting and containing advanced attacks with predictive intelligence
- No added latency and proven reliability
- Blocking malicious locations at the DNS level
- Viewing network security activity
- Customizable block lists
By implementing these four layers of protection along with our ZVision Cloud Managed Services, we can help decrease your network traffic, reducing costs associated with storing and backing-up spam, and gain control over decreased productivity associated with spam problems.